XTOOL TS100 (315MHz + 433MHz)
Clamp-In OE-Level Programmable Sensor for Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) 100% Cloneable + Fits 98% Mainstream Vehicles
XTOOL TS100 Sensor 2 In 1 (315 + 433MHz), is a programmable universal sensor featuring Clamp-in and Snap-in options that are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement with maximum application coverage, ease of use, OE-level fit, performance, and reliability, will help users economize the cost of diagnostic work and raise the repair efficiency greatly.
2 IN 1 FEATURE: Only 1 Sensor to service nearly every TPMS-equipped vehicle to lower repair cost and to have higher install efficiency with no relearning required. The MX-Sensor is 100% cloneable with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
98% COVERAGE: Featuring the latest and most comprehensive coverage of 98% OE sensors on the market, and up to 90% of North American, European, and Asian vehicles, it nearly fits all types of wheels on the road.
EASY TO USE: The TS100 sensor signal strength allows sensors to be easily programmed wirelessly even when they have already been mounted to the wheel. Moreover, the unique PRESS release valve design makes manual sensor replacement much easier.
SOLID & DURABLE: Equipped with an automotive-grade battery, a replaceable aluminum/rubber valve stem to withstand cold, hot, and resistance corrosion, and a high-precision air valve to prevent air leakage, this sensor ensures superior stability and performance.
WARRANTY: XTOOL guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or for 24,000 miles. Each sensor is marked with a serial number to track the sensor quality from the factory to ensure that only the highest quality parts are installed.
■ Installation Process
1. Loose the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire.
2. Dismount the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to discount the head.
3. Dismount the sensor: With a screwdriver remove the fastening screw and sensor from the Valve stem, then loosen the nut and remove the valve.
4. Mount sensor and valve: Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 Nm with the help of the positioning pin. Assemble the sensor body against the rim and tighten the screw.
5. Mount the tire: Place the tire on the rim, making sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
1. The TPMS sensor assemblies are replacement or maintenance parts for vehicles that have a factory installed TPMS.
2. Make sure to program the sensor by XTOOL sensor programming tools for your specific vehicle make, model and year before installation.
3. Do not install programmed TPMS sensor in damaged wheels.
4. In order to guarantee optimal function, the sensor may only be installed with original valves and accessories provided by Autel.
5. Upon completion of installation, test the vehicle TPMS systems using procedures described in the original manufacturer' s user guide to confirm proper installation.
6. Each time a tire is serviced or dismounted, or if the sensor is removed or replaced, it is mandatory to replace the rubber grommet, washer, nut and valve core with our parts to ensure proper sealing. It is mandatory to replace the sensor if it is extremely damaged.
Free Shipping on All Orders
Xtool is proud to offer free shipping on all orders. We have global warehouses like the USA, UK, Australia, EU, Asia, etc. We choose the nearest warehouse for shipment according to the customer's address.
We use the best carriers in the industry to ensure your order arrives on time. During the checkout process, the website will automatically free shipping for orders to your delivery address. Delivery times vary depending on the delivery address you choose, item availability, and when you place your order.
If customs fees happen, please contact email@example.com, and we will bear the expenses.
We will arrange delivery within 24 hours after you have placed your order.
For orders placed in the USA, UK, Australia, and EU regions, the shipping time will take 3-7 days.
Other Regions' orders will be sent from the China warehouse, the shipping time will take about 5-10 days.
If the transport delay happens, please let us know and we will check the shipping status;
If the orders are never received, please let us know what happened, we will check with express engency and reschedule shipment or coordinate compensation.
Orders received before 2 pm PST will ship the same business day from one of our US-based warehouses. Orders received after 2 pm PST will ship the next business day.
Battery Shipping Restrictions
Tools containing batteries are subject to shipping restrictions that limit the number of batteries that can be included in each shipping box. Orders for multiple tools with batteries may be shipped in multiple shipping boxes to comply with carrier shipping restrictions.
Once your order is placed, we will send information about your order to the email address you provided during the checkout process.
The order confirmation email provides a summary of the items in your order.
Once your order has shipped, we will send a shipment notification email. This email includes the carrier name, tracking number, and delivery date. You can click the tracking number to track your package on the carrier's website.
To track the status of an existing order, please go to our order inquiry page. Enter your order number and the email address you used when placing your order to check the status of your order. You can find your order number in the order confirmation email sent your order was placed. If you are not able to locate your Order Number or have any additional questions regarding the status of your order, please contact Xtool Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.